Questions for a conversation in English
Do you know this moment when you want to talk, practice English with a new friend, but all thoughts have disappeared from your head? So this collection will help you not to get lost in a responsible situation and is useful for teachers!
If you were…?
1. If you were planning your best friend’s wedding for 6 months from now, what would you start preparing this month?
2. If you were planning a big party for your friends and had all the money you needed, what would you have at the party?
3. If you were planning a big party and had no the money you needed, what would you do?
4. If you were invited to dinner with the president, what would you ask him?
5. If you were invited to dinner with a celebrity, what would you do to prepare?
6. If you were going to listen to a song before you died, what song would it be?
7. If you were a rich man, where would you go for next holiday?
8. If you were a poor man, what would you do to start your business?
9. If you were young, what would you change in your life?
10. If you were old, what would you tell your grandchildren?
This article was contributed by Study Blog Community.
The tutorial blog is in daily editing. The community adds and fixes content on the site. In order to find out about the quality of the article, you need to visit The Community News.
Do you want to edit or add something to the article?
If you have a question related to this article, write in the comments. If another question, please contact us via the contact form.